The Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) Mission Area is seeking a Sr. Financial Planning Analyst to join our high performing team in Warner Robins, GA. The successful individual will assist the F-15 Sustainment Manager with Financial Planning and Analyses for the F/A-15 Programs, with estimated annual sales of $100M. Work for an organization that is noted for its teamwork across functional boundaries. We are an organization that is honest in its evaluation of its processes, relentless in its search for best practices and is committed to excellence. The role requires a strong knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Business development. This individual must be able to perform financial analysis and financial planning. The individual must be a proven leader who is comfortable being accountable for achieving program performance including financial metrics (bookings, sales, profit, and cash). The individual should drive awareness and compliance to company policies for the organization. A critical function of the position is managing the financial performance of the product lines to meet forecasting and AOP guidance. The selected individual must be able to work in a highly dynamic, high pressure environment. This role helps drive improvement initiatives with a focus on continuous control monitoring through utilization of Raytheon’s systems and accounting processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain operating process to support this role and team needed to effectively execute in order to meet financial goals and maintain a positive relationship with all functions and staff
- Serve as part of the integral link between Program Management, Engineering, and Supply Chain & Ops to help drive revenue growth, cost reduction, operating profit & performance/process re-engineering to meet short & long term business unit objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating program related presentation for the F-15 Program Performance Review
- Ensures Analysts, Program Managers, CAMS, and finance operations have coordinated to perform robust analysis that will lead to sound estimate at complete (EACs) for applicable contracts.
- Work with program managers and capture leads to develop proposals that are executable and financially viable. Support the preparation of cost estimates for new business proposals and assist Estimating and Program Analysts in developing rationale for basis of estimates. Lead analysis of historical cost performance, ROI analysis, and margin analysis.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all financial information for the F-15 Sustainment product line and manages/oversees deliverables to FPA for month end close, weekly Short Range Outlook, quarterly audit information, yearly Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Five Year Plan (5YP).
- Load and tie out all systems for financial forecasts, AOP and 5 year Planning
- Responsible for consolidating, reporting and analyzing all financial metrics including bookings, sales, profit, cash, overhead, NBI, capital for F/A 15 Sustainment Programs
- Partner effectively with cross functional team (Program Managers, Scheduling, CAMs, Contracts and other PMO functions) to ensure that all commitments are met with the highest quality and on time performance.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP R/3, BW/BPS System Tools, CART and Cash workflow system
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to work effectively within a teaming environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- In depth knowledge of key financial systems and tools (SAP, MPM, BW, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of SAP.
- MS Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Information Systems proficiency.
- Experience on Sustainment Programs in a Multi-Site environment, with external reported programs
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS, Government web based tools (EDA, iRAPT).
- Healthy understanding of different program types such as FPI, FFP, and Other incentive structures desired
- Ability to work alone and on teams in a results oriented environment to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of earned value management
- Solid understanding of financial planning and analysis
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field from an Accredited University with 4+ years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field from an Accredited University with 2+ years related work experienceDesired Education:
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.