The STARS/TAMR3 (Standard Terminal Automation Replacement) program is seeking a Senior Financial Program Control Analyst to join our finance team in Marlborough, Massachusetts. The STARS/TAMR3 program supports a joint FAA/DoD contract to upgrade and deploy air traffic control systems across the United States and is valued at over $2.7B with active contract value of over $950M. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail oriented individual who is interested in supporting and leading program control activities for a top, externally reported Raytheon program. As the Senior Financial Analyst the selected candidate will have the opportunity to be responsible for all aspects of financial controls for one of the STARS projects including monthly Earned Value and baseline management, leading the quarterly EAC process, data analysis and program office and integrated product team (IPT) interaction. The individual will also work on process improvements and the building of efficiencies into all financial aspects of the organization.
The Finance Program Control Analyst will be responsible for:
- Cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis, including development of internal reports on cost and schedule performance and monthly internal finance program reviews with program CAMs and IPT leads
- Developing Work Authorization Documents and time-phased budgets and schedules as well as support of BCR process, and IOT management
- Leading the development of monthly financial Contract Data Requirements (CDRL) for submittal to customer, including measurement of performance (Earned Value) monthly and generation of reports and analysis
- Supporting financial change management on the program as well as internal and external audits
- Supporting the quarterly Estimate at Complete (EAC) process
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.