Principle responsibility is leading the Supply Chain Logistics and Asset Management planning and execution strategies for Raytheon IIS Mission Support and Modernization (MSM) mission area. The selected candidate will lead, manage and review operational metrics, strategies and risk mitigation plans to ensure complaint Property and Logistics performance for approximately 95 geographically dispersed personnel at multiple sites. The selected individual must have demonstrated experience in leading managers and employees in a fast paced Supply Chain Logistics environment. Core functions include Property Management, Receiving, Storeroom & Warehouse, Inventory Management, Packaging and Shipping of both Government and company-owned assets. Accountable for hiring and management of Logistics and Asset Management Professionals. The primary sites include IIS SC Logistics and Asset Management responsibilities and employees located at Indianapolis, IN, Norfolk, VA area, Huntsville, AL, Colorado Springs, CO and Louisville, KY. Sites will also include other MSM locations that are Contract specific as assigned by the Senior Manager.
Selected leader will ensure all material requirements are available and delivered when and where required to support the Depot and Manufacturing, and Material Consolidation and operational environments, and provide supporting solutions to resolve conflicts during execution phases. The individual is responsible for the execution, audit, and update of company published Property procedures to support the management and control over both Government and company-owned assets. Property Management planning and execution will be completed in coordination with the Virtual Property Team and IIS Property Manager. This individual must have the ability to solve unusually complex problems, where solutions may be emulated throughout the company. Individual will be able to manage several efforts simultaneously while meeting or exceeding goals and managing direct/indirect budgets and other controllable costs. This manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining departmental budgets and respond to Program requests for Basis of Estimates (BOE) and Estimate at Completion (ETC).
The individual will be required to develop business cases for assessing the value of selected projects, analyze associated processes, devise solutions, and collaborate with all impacted functions for understanding, alignment, and consensus. Possess the ability to create, pilot, implement, train and sustain advanced solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and compliance of property and logistics policies, procedures and systems ensuring the ability to meet schedules and maintain adherence to compliance and financial requirements which will be verified through a variety performance monitoring metrics and reports.
In addition to multi-site responsibilities, this leader will represent and assist other IIS sites and organizations through wide range of Property Management and Supply Chain Logistics related issues and solutions. This manager will develop and present material to Site Managers, Property and Logistics Managers, as well as SC Senior Management, operations leadership for alignment and concurrence. Selected individual will participate at the Raytheon Business level representing IIS in work groups and teams developing property and logistics guidance regarding application of corporate policy and government property accountability. Collaborate with client and/or Government Property Administrator to resolve property administration issues. This leader will represent Supply Chain Logistics and Asset Management at internal or external meetings specifically regarding site Property Management compliance. Frequent travel required.
• 10+ years of applicable experience
• Must be a US Citizen with current/active Secret Security Clearance
• Must possess expert knowledge of working in the DoD environment as a Military contractor controlling Government Furnished Property. Expert knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation Part 45 and Part 52.245 and property control systems, classification, and accounting will be imperative.
• Proven ability to satisfactorily lead company participation in customer led audits.
• Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, prepare and execute budgets and in support of program performance and develop strategies to improve cost performance.
• Strong ability to lead, manage, coach and supervise Supply Chain Logistics staff along with demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams to achieve management goals is essential.
• Demonstrate experience in Property Management and Supply Chain Logistics systems and processes; specifically in areas of general logistics management, material control systems, kitting and issuing, managing audit performance, receiving, storeroom functions, warehousing, packaging, distribution, and transportation is essential.
• Strong analytical capability to develop and employ key service level performance measures, compliance indicators, and decision support models.
• Ability to design spreadsheets and create reporting efforts to effectively communicate logistics and planning considerations.
• Ability to demonstrate process improvement thought use of 6-Sigma skills.
• Experience with change management methodology
• Direct experience working with Depot Repair, Material Management, Acquisition, and disposition environments.
• Knowledge of business software systems, (UPS, SAP, ALCS) and enterprise processes such as ISO 9000, AS9100, EVMS and EACs, MMAS and IPDS is an asset.
• Knowledge of Property Management Contractor Self-Assessment processes and Defense Acquisition Regulations System Contractor Business Systems (DFARS 252.245-7003) preferred.
• Certified Property Professional through National Property Management Association.
• Experience with planning, scheduling, coordinating, and supervising.
• Working knowledge of foreign military sales procedures to include contracts.
• International Logistics and experience with international traffic in arms regulations.
• Proposal Support
• Awareness of Information Management and Data mining to produce executive to task level reporting for decision support and status awareness.
• Ability to manage and integrate various technologies and processes while managing requirements, technology solutions, test and implementation environments. SAP acumen including solution development
• Strategic planning experience (i.e. budgeting, forecasting, workload management)
• Masters preferred in relevant field (i.e. Supply Chain)
Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.