General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising 25 or more employees.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Knowledge of Navy Secure Voice and Network equipment and systems (ADNS, Crypto, CANES, GBS, DMR, Tactical Portable Radios, Telephony, COMSEC, Distributed Systems), to include Navy Shipboard Installation and Integration efforts.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
3. Secrect Security Clearance required.