Lead Project Scheduler (Job Number:441168)
SAIC has an immediate need for a Lead Project Scheduler to support G-Army.
The Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A) will ultimately replace several aging and outdated Army Management information systems across tactical logistics environments within the Army's Active and Reserve Components as well as the National Guard.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position directly supports the Director of Programs and is responsible for the development and management the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The candidate will be responsible for the baseline planning, statusing, tracking analysis, and reporting on all aspect of the GCSS-A project in the IMS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishment and maintenance of the program schedule baseline and incorporation of scope additions in the IMS.
- Support development of the CWBS and incorporate in the resource loaded IMS.
- Develop, manage, and report overall program IMS health and provide performance metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and facilitate weekly IMS status reviews with internal stakeholders
- Perform weekly IMS analysis and prepare reports to support the development of program plans that ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured.
- Define scope timelines and IMS dependencies
- Conduct critical path analysis
- Identify risk and conduct Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs)
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' experience
- Demonstrated Project related experience with IMS scheduling and reporting
- Proven experience working with all levels of management and technical teams
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Ability to support multiple project concurrently based on priority and criticality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2018, 8:19:11 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job