Sensor Grid Support (SGS) Technical Lead (Job Number:441113)
- SAIC is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst who will be a member of technical engineering and services solutions to a DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) in support of mission critical DoD systems in Stafford, VA.
- Leverage host protection software to review events and logs to detect anomalies.
- Coordinate with Signature Management personnel to develop custom host-based signatures to automate the detection of events of interest.
- Ensure system availability, and conduct system administration, installation, troubleshooting, and configuration support for network Defense sensors and scanners.
- Oversee development and refinement of signature policies, configurations, scripts, and indicators used to identify malicious or unauthorized activity on the Enterprise network.
- Oversees the provision of architectural and design support including customer briefings.
- Coordinates the support of pre-sales, bid and proposal, and due diligence activities including site surveys, design, design review, bill of materials creation, statement of work creation, vendor negotiation and coordination, proposal generation, and proposal delivery.
- Leads presentations to customers to educate or obtain approvals on design concepts and technology recommendations.
- Oversee the recommendation of optimized solutions to support current and long range planning and collaborates with project team leads in the selection, recommendation, and approval of tools and technologies to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provides system architecture, design, and security solution designs for large current programs or for extremely complex bids and proposals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field or four years of experience in lieu of degree, plus 14+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in supporting CND and/or network systems and technology.
- 5+ years of experience managing personnel in an information assurance environment.
- Possess CNDSP Infrastructure Support certification.
- Possess IAT Level III certification.
- Experience leading operations and maintenance support for an enterprise-level (minimum of 50k users) sensor grid.
- 8140 (8570) CSSP (CNDSP) Infrastructure Support Certification Required
- Must Possess a CNDSP Infrastructure Support certification (CEH or SSCP).
- Must Possess an IAT Level III certification (CASP CE, CISA, CISSP, GCIH or CGED)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job