full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Intelligence Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our growing programs on MCB Quantico, VA.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Serves as an ISSE for multiple infrastructure and rapid prototyping projects, assisting the Government in generating and maintain security documentation for system hardware and software, to include System Security Plans, equipment lists, practices, and procedures
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT I and IAM I compliant
• Familiar with IC, DoD, Navy, and Marine Corps IA doctrine
• Assesses the performance of IA security controls within the IT projects
• Identifies IA vulnerabilities resulting from a departure from approved procedures and plans
• Evaluates potential IA security risks and take appropriate corrective, mitigation, and recovery actions
• Oversees that applicable patches are implemented, including IA vulnerability alerts (IAVA), IA vulnerability bulletins (IAVB), technical advisories (TA), and OPDIRs
• Researches, evaluates, and provides feedback on problematic IA trends and patterns in customer support requirements
• Performs system audits to assess security related factors within the IT project
• Maintains Host-Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) software