Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Analyst I in support of the current and evolving Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) program for the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Directorate. The S3I Directorate, within the Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC), U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (USA RDECOM), has development, enhancement, and support responsibilities for myriad weapons systems and related support systems. The position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The Strategic Systems domain includes support activities for Combatant Commanders, Agencies, and affiliates.
The candidate must be able to obtain a DoD clearance.
• Collaborate with the program team to manage program documentation consistent with organization objectives and be able to execute to organizational policies.
• Assist the program team in the creation, identification, review, storage, and submission of all required deliverable and non-deliverable program documentation and information.
• Ensure that all program-related information is effectively stored and controlled throughout the contract lifecycle including digital files and work products.
• Collaborate across the Program Management Office (PMO) to proactively support customer deliveries.
• Receive, consolidate, and track subcontractor documentation such as program labor and status reports.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
• Organized, detail oriented, and able to execute detailed documentation processes.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment including the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
• Ability to assist and/or guide individuals in the creation and management of program documentation and information.
• Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Ability to learn and utilize both Raytheon and commercial configuration and data management tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
• Experience working in a technical environment interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines.
• Experience executing Configuration and/or Data Management principles such as configuration control, identification, data management (library/repository), product release and delivery, and configuration audits.
• Experience in the utilization of configuration management or general document management tools.
• Experience reviewing and editing technical documentation to meet formatting and quality standards.
• Existing DoD Security clearance at the Secret Level or higher
• Applicants must have a minimum of a BS or BA degree, and greater than 1 year experience
This position requires a U.S. Person 126200BR 126200
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.