• SAIC is looking for experienced candidates assist with software development efforts to enhance legacy applications and provide O&M support for associated services and components, for our existing FDA CVM customer.
• The current application utilizes SAP Enterprise Business Objects to provide the current staff with a comprehensive data warehouse reporting facility that includes all of the production schemas for multiple enterprise applications.
Following are the responsibilities to be performed on this CVM project as BO Developer.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of CVM Business Objects reporting.
• Create new, update and modify existing universes to meet user requirements.
• Perform production support on reports and universes and make updates as required and solve user access and environment issues.
• Coordinate the migration process of Reports and universes and create LCMBIAR files and place them SVM and follow the CM process.
• Provide access to CVM reports and universes for new users in Dev, Test, Pre-Production and Production environments.
• Support UAT testing and resolve reported issues timely manner.
• Address the report and universe performance issues.
• Review Business Objects test cases and provide feedback.
• Work closely with QA and BA team to deliver well designed reports to meet user expectations.
• Coordinate with DBA to create universe connections, write SQL queries to improve report performance.
• Perform system and unit testing of universes and reports.
• Create and user guides and other documents like VDD and Current state diagrams.
Education & Experience Qualifications
Desired Skills & Experience