SAP Business Objects Developer (Job Number:441063)
- SAIC is looking for experienced candidates assist with software development efforts to enhance legacy applications and provide O&M support for associated services and components, for our existing FDA CVM customer.
- The current application utilizes SAP Enterprise Business Objects to provide the current staff with a comprehensive data warehouse reporting facility that includes all of the production schemas for multiple enterprise applications.
Following are the responsibilities to be performed on this CVM project as BO Developer.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of CVM Business Objects reporting.
- Create new, update and modify existing universes to meet user requirements.
- Perform production support on reports and universes and make updates as required and solve user access and environment issues.
- Coordinate the migration process of Reports and universes and create LCMBIAR files and place them SVM and follow the CM process.
- Provide access to CVM reports and universes for new users in Dev, Test, Pre-Production and Production environments.
- Support UAT testing and resolve reported issues timely manner.
- Address the report and universe performance issues.
- Review Business Objects test cases and provide feedback.
- Work closely with QA and BA team to deliver well designed reports to meet user expectations.
- Coordinate with DBA to create universe connections, write SQL queries to improve report performance.
- Perform system and unit testing of universes and reports.
- Create and user guides and other documents like VDD and Current state diagrams.
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelors degree and 5 years experience or Masters and 3+ years experience in an IT related field. May accept experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain & maintain an FDA Public Trust Clearance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as an SAP Business Objects Developer.
- Experience as a developer in both an Agile and Waterfall SDLC environment
- Experience creating / developing new business objects reports to support new applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills Detailed Oriented
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 19, 2018, 2:36:09 PM
Primary Location: United States-TN-COOKEVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job