full-time employee contract
JobDuties and Responsibilities :
- Designs, installs, maintain andcoordinate the use of the network system.
- Evaluates hardware and software andperipheral equipment for simple networks.
- Manages network performance. Troubleshoots and resolves problems to ensure quality transmission service onthe network. - Maintains, creates/deletes useraccounts, maintains and updates system security plans on most platforms.
- Administers network policies, proceduresand standards.
- Enforces security procedures.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage logistics of crypto graphic hardware and other products
- Interact with established mission partners to ensure compliance with regulation and provide proper support
- Great attention to detail, strong workethic, and willingness to learn new tasks
- Ability to respond to time-sensitive support requirements to include occasional local travel
- Report to senior customer management ona regular basis to demonstrate organizational adherence to COMSEC policy
- Maintain continual COMSEC account accreditation to avoid mission support interruption
Security Clearance Requirements: