General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
Initial schedule of 0800-1630 or 0900-1730, with options of starting as early as 0600 M-F as staffing changes allow. Evening and weekend work may be required DL Class B Passenger Endorsement Minimum of two years driving experience Must have "P" Passenger endorsement Must have clean driving record Must have familiarity with wheelchair lifts in vehicles and/or willing to learn
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
2. May act as a courier for sensitive documents.
3. May plan itineraries and make overnight or extended trips requiring irregular hours.
4. Oversees the appearance, operation, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related driver or chauffeur experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#CJPOST #DPOST #ISDCJ
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.