Senior Program Analyst - Defense Threat Reduction Agency (Job Number:441209)
- Senior Program Analyst, Defense Threat Reduction Agency USCENTCOM and Functional Division A&AS contract HDTRA1-16-D-0004, in support of the DTRA VDIR-PPPS Plans and Synchronization Department.
- Work Location: Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Fort Belvoir, VA.
- The incumbent will provide technical support, advice and assistance to the Chief, USCENTCOM and Functional Division (includes USCENTCOM, USSOCOM and USSTRATCOM Support Branches).
- Assist with coordinating and synchronizing activities among the USCENTCOM, USSOCOM, and USSTRATCOM Support Branches.
- Assist with the staffing/completion of routine taskers and staffing actions.
- Provide analytical and technical support for day-to-day and surge activities to include, routine reporting requirements, and updating administrative rosters and records.
- Provide support to short notice tasking.
- Prepare and present technical and operational reports.
- Assist in identifying key issues and assist in their resolution; assist with the preparation of briefing materials on program plans, requirements, and progress.
- Provide memoranda and/or information papers addressing specific policy issues impacting countering weapons of mass destruction (CWMD) operations.
- Assist with coordinating and executing focused working groups.
- In conjunction with branch, agency, command, and Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) points of contact (POCs), assist in developing future purpose and direction of security cooperation (SC), building partner capacity (BPC), and CWMD planning and synchronization within the supported Commands.
- Review, analyze and provide comments and recommendations for DTRA, OSD, Joint Staff, and combatant command (CCMD) doctrine, and contingency and CCMD campaign plans.
- Assist in coordination with agency and command POCs and subject matter experts to define focus, topics, plans and scheduling for various key leader engagements.
- Support the development, coordination and associated administrative documentation in support of the Director and other senior leaders as required, as well as coordination and delivery of read-ahead packages and briefings for senior leader visitors to DTRA.
- May conduct CONUS and OCONUS travel in support of command supported exercises and activities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Must currently obtain a Top Secret (TS) - must be able to obtain TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2018, 9:22:02 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job