Senior Analyst Systems (Job Number:441166)
- SAIC is seeking a Senior Analyst Systems in Suffolk, VA.
- Responsibilities Provides project support and subject matter expertise to assigned project assessments.
- Provides advanced analytical and technical support to Command and Control (C2) system assessment or integration projects.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes system and operational utilization data.
- Assists with the testing and evaluation of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, assessment plans, reports, presentations, and training materials.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less- experienced analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 5+ years experience or Masters and 3+ years experience; 4 additional years of experience required in lieu of degree
- Top Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2018, 9:49:03 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job