CNOC Monitoring Analyst (Job Number:441212)
- We currently have a job opening for Network Monitors to support a large Network Operating Center in Huntsville, AL.
- The Network monitor duties will include monitoring status of all LAN/WAN network infrastructure, respond to alarms, perform call outs, and create incidents for network anomalies.
- The candidate will follow procedures for events as outlined and must be able to work with little to no guidance on second shift once trained to the environment.
- The candidate must be able to think quickly and make the appropriate choice for the situation.
- Updating of logs and databases required for all incidents.
- This position is in our 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and will require minimal overtime availability.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
- Remedy experience
- Spectrum monitoring experience
- Previous experience in a call center or network operations center
- Basic network protocol skills
Required Education & Experience
- High school (or equivalent)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2018, 7:58:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job