Senior Subcontracts Analyst (Job Number:441304)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Subcontract Analyst to support the NASA Integrated Communication Services (NICS) program. The position is located in Huntsville, AL.
• Developing, negotiating and administering purchase orders and subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant purchase orders/subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
• Regularly interacts with other procurement organization staff, customers, management (at all levels) and members of functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers.
• Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, schedule, technical, policies and procedures, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
• Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
• Act as interface between program managers and other end users for procurement activities.
• Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (in Business Administration or related field) and 6+ years related experience. Will consider related years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust Designation.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2018, 3:58:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job