full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineering Sr. Principle to perform on our Cyber team in the St. Louis, MO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
- Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Enterprise Audit expertise to optimize NGA' enterprise protection posture
- Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding
- Provides and participates in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meeting
- Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element
The Security Engineer, Sr. Principle – Enterprise Audit
- SEIM experience with ArcSight, ElasticSearch, Splunk, Event Broker, UBA
- AWS experience
- RHEL Expert
- Bash / Python Scripting
- Cloud Formation
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Eight or more years of related experience
- Experience with A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
- 8570 IAT III certification
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.