full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Vice President to support our Federal Security Solutions (FSS) Division in the Reston/Herndon, VA area. This individual must drive growth and ensure the attainment of Customer mission, employee goals and business results consistent with ManTech’s strategy, mission and values.
This Vice President will be a key member of the Leadership Team, ensuring the effective allocation of resources to accommodate continued growth and geographic expansion. The successful candidate will be passionate and driven by ManTech’s mission and core values of respect, collaboration impact, dedication and learning. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
In this role you will lead and manage all aspects of business outcomes for a division with annual revenues of approximately $100 million comprised of more than 300 employees, plus oversight of subcontractor employees. The Vice President is responsible for strategic positioning, growth, program execution, customer relations, staffing, professional development, personnel management and relations, business planning, and financial performance to build and sustain revenue growth and profitability. This individual fosters the strategic growth of the organization through the development and implementation of a detailed Annual Operating Plan supporting the Business Unit and Group’s organic growth; participation in financial planning, business reviews, program reviews, and associated reporting and is ultimately responsible for monitoring significant events within the organization, identifying and correcting issues, initiating, establishing, and institutionalizing policies, processes, and procedures and providing hands on mentoring and support of the Division Branch Managers, Program Managers and Site Supervisors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for providing full spectrum cyber, security and intelligence solutions to a broad array of Federal Customers.
· Oversees 300+ direct/indirect employees/contractors with P&L and division growth responsibility.
· Provides line and program direction with responsibility, typically, for greater than $100 million annual revenue.
· Builds organizational capabilities, conducts strategic planning, and makes decisions with other senior executives regarding critical business and overall strategic matters for the company.
· Works with the Growth organization for pipeline development.
· Oversees the Division's involvement in program capture and proposal development.
· Supports Growth activities with the other SSBU Divisions and the other Business Unit within MCIS
· Senior relationship manager for negotiating/resolving highly complex issues directly with top customer contacts.
· Responsible for collaborating with other Executives at this level to make short and long range decisions for the Company.
· Provide mission and values based leadership, direction, support and assistance to operating line to optimize operational effectiveness and strategic position.
· Maximize and coordinate resources across the Division. Openly collaborates with the other Division Managers in the Corporation.
· Create an integrated and dynamic execution oriented organizational culture in step with corporate culture.
· Work with clients, industry and academic leaders to achieve Division, Business Unit and Group development goals.
· Recruit, manage and train the Division leadership team.
· Develop processes and procedures in coordination with corporate to allow team to be successful and effective.
· Ensures that the Division has a positive working relationship with ManTech contracts, legal, finance, HR, and recruiting organizations.
· Provides major input for Annual Operating Plan development and execution.
· Reports directly to the Senior Vice President / Business Unit General Manager.
· The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years related work experience in relevant positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
· Must have 10+ years proven experience working for government contractors with experience as an executive for an entire department and/or line of business.
· Must have a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field. A Masters in a similar field would be a plus.
· Must be knowledgeable across a broad range of technical disciplines to include but not limited to Defensive Cyber, Enterprise IT and Analytics, with a proven track record of significant growth in revenue and profit.
· Must have a comprehensive understanding of a P&L and monthly forecasting of Revenue and Profit.
· Must have exceptional customer interface skills to assist in the retention and enhancement of our product portfolio.
· Knowledge of the Department of Justice, inclusive of the FBI, and the Department of Energy is preferred.
· Must be a strong and agile leader with proven ability to work effectively across functional groups of the organization.
An active Secret Clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI; TS and SCI eligibility highly preferred.