full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Cost Specialist to join our team in Reston, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Program Cost Specialist shall support the Government Program/Project Managers by providing the necessary tools and expertise to develop cost estimates, manage program and project budgets, and control costs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs highly complex financial/administrative reporting for major contracts and/or programs.
• Responsible for accurately forecasting the cost of future projects.
• Develop the cost information needed to make a bid for a contract or to determine if a proposed new product will be profitable.
• Compile and analyze data on all of the factors that can influence costs-such as materials, labor, location, and special equipment requirements, including computer hardware and software.
• Gather information on access to the site and availability of electricity, and other services, as well as on surface topography and drainage.
• Determines the quantity of materials and labor the firm will need to furnish completes standard estimating forms, filling in dimensions, number of units, and other information.
• Estimates the sub-contractor costs, allowances for the waste of materials, inclement weather, shipping delays, and other factors.
• Decides equipment needs, sequence of operations, crew size, and physical constraints at the site.
• Prepares a cost summary for the entire project, including the costs of labor, equipment, materials, subcontracts, overhead, taxes, insurance, markup, and any other costs that may affect the project.
• Estimates costs or tracks actual costs relative to bid specifications as the project develops.
• May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
An active TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph is required.