The Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) Logistics Program Asset Management organization is seeking a self-motivated energetic individual to lead a team that is responsible for ensuring government, customer, and company owned property is managed efficiently and in compliance with contracts, regulations, and sound business practices. The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor, assist, maintain, coordinate and review all Government Furnished Property/Material (GFP/GFM) requirements to ensure compliance with RMS Property directives and contract requirements.
This position requires the handling of multiple simultaneous assignments as both an individual contributor, part of a high performance team, and as a lead. This role requires the ability to study, understand, interpret a variety of compliance areas including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), RTN policies, RMS directives, RMS Property Management Systems and apply that knowledge to their tasks in support of our company, organization, and customers.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and/or manage a team of Property Administrators to accomplish operational plans and results
- Partner with internal and external customers (program, government and other business units) to coordinate Asset Management requirements for all Government Property (GP) matters
- Resolve problems of high complexity/difficulty and developing solutions by drawing upon prior experience(s) as well as interpreting policies and procedures
- Enhance efficiencies through improvement initiatives related to processes, systems or products
- Educate internal stakeholders on property management policies and procedures
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a fast-paced matrix environment responding quickly to shifting priorities, rapid customer requests and holding others accountable to their commitments
- Demonstrated positive attitude to motivate employees while driving change
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written, are required to effectively collaborate with Property Functional Management, Program Leadership, Production Control, Contracts and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Team player, willing to work in a cross-team environment and comfortable with a consistently changing/evolving program philosophy that requires “out of the box thinking”
- Experience researching, retrieving and analyzing information within multiple information systems and databases to ensure system and data integrity
- 6 years relevant experience in related field
- 4 year degree from an accredited University in a related field
U.S. Citizenship is required.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience interpreting and implementing Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Contract Property Requirements
- Six Sigma Certification
- MS Access knowledge
- Project Management
- Systems: Experience with an ERP system such as SAP and asset tracking software, PMOS (Property Management Operation System Suite), UPS (Uniform Property System), APEX (Achieving Process Excellence), PRISM (Process Re-invention Integrating Systems for Manufacturing)
- SharePoint knowledge
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.