Cervesa O&M Program Manager (G10)
Proprietary Programs manages a group of MTS-related programs for proprietary customers that includes development, upgrades, production, O&M support, and continuous improvement. We are seeking a qualified person to manage Cervesa O&M activities as well as occasional special projects and proposals. Primary duties will be to manage the program’s depot repair activities, spare parts procurement, and asset distribution. The O&M program also has a significant engineering budget to support continuous product improvement, and to complement other development activities within the group. The program is in its final year of its current contract, so near-term duties will include managing the proposal effort for a new five-year support program. Secondary duties will be to manage occasional cost estimating and proposal activities for special projects involving capability development and demonstrations, production transition, production, and/or upgrades.
Proprietary Programs is part of the Special Capabilities Sensors department of Surveillance and Targeting Systems in ISRS/SAS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the STS product line for executing programs and meeting business financial goals. Includes weekly Program Performance Reviews, quarterly EACs, and continuous attention to financial and execution performance.
- Maintain and report status of all repair items in flow. Actively monitor and manage repair throughput and continuously look for ways to improve Repair Turn-Around Times.
- Maintain customer LRU inventory database for each location. Maintain spare parts levels at the McKinney depot and manned forward sites.
- Prepare and submit an Annual Property Report for the customer
- Responsible for meeting customer commitments and contract deliverables as well as actions associated with program reporting and cost / schedule control
- Proposal / capture manager actions, managing projects and task orders for technology development and insertion, and initial/low rate production management of cross functional integrated product teams.
- Coordinate with other Proprietary Programs managers and lead engineers to appropriately apply O&M engineering budgets supporting continuous producibility and reliability improvements and documentation, factory and field test equipment, operation and maintenance manuals, and engineering activities complementing other development activities within the group.
- Minimum 8 years relevant Project Management, Cost Account Manager, and/or Integrated Product Team Lead experience
- Working knowledge of development and application of integrated master plan and schedule, Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value management, closed loop corrective actions, configuration control and financial reporting
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated skills for applying Best Practices; PM Best Practices preferred
- Experience with or working knowledge of cost and schedule management, developing financial forecasts and preparing EAC reviews
- Existing DoD Secret Clearance, Top Secret preferred
- US Citizenship
- Strong business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently, including cost/benefit analysis through processes
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools, comprehension of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and PRISM.
- Technical knowledge of Electro-optical / Infrared Systems and/or similar technologies
- SAS Tier 5 Program Management Certification or ability to obtain
- Leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams to foster improvements in established processes across all program areas to ensure predictable, quick reaction results.
- Effective interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Familiar with factory depot operations, throughput analysis, and implementing RTAT improvements
- Basic understanding of the military operations community and logistics support structures
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.