Job Description:The Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Finance Team in Andover MA is seeking a highly motivated Business Manager join the UAE Programs of Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) division. The Business Manager will be responsible for managing the financial performance of the UAE product line under IAMD which includes a number of Production programs, strategic pursuits, and Technical Assist Program’s. The Business Manager will be responsible for managing the overhead budget, New Business Investment (NBI) budget, and CIP balances for an organization of 2-3 people.
This position requires proactive leadership and significant interaction with Program Directors, Program Managers, and representatives from finance and contracts teams to ensure alignment regarding strategy, operating and financial objectives. The Business Manager is a business partner to various functional teams and works in collaboration on the successful capture/execution of proposals, Gate reviews, contract negotiations, financial reporting and EACs. The majority of this portfolio is Direct Commercial Sales Contracts..
The selected candidate must be able to work under deadlines and constraints as well as have the ability to multitask across a variety of programs. This position requires the ability to provide top level program planning and control guidance as well as the ability to summarize, package, and present information to all levels of management. As a business partner, the successful candidate will collaborate with the Program Director and the functional leads to ensure the successful execution of quarterly EACs, monthly Operating Reviews, as well as AOP forecasting and maintenance.
- Ensures adequate financial controls that provide a balance between finance goals and operation’s goals.
- Responsible for preparing finance charts for Program Management Reviews
- Responsible for preparing monthly operating reviews, EACs, financial overviews and other reporting activities as required
- Responsible for SAP Earned Value (EV) Reporting
- Create and maintain EV artifacts including Control Account Document, Secondary Work Authorizations, WBS Dictionary, Program Log and Responsibility Accountability Matrix
- Serve as the Lead for the development of the OAS five year strategic and annual operating plans and related analysis as well as having the ability to coordinate the accumulation and presentation of nonfinancial data
- Support the monthly closing process, provide variance analysis and work within the business and with S3 Finance Team.
- Leads planning and forecasting processes for UAE
- Provide cost, schedule, financial analysis/reporting, funding planning, reporting, monitoring, and analysis support to the OAS Director, utilizing standard company tools, and in compliance with standard processes
- Reviews financial reports, presentations and bids for accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing contract modifications for financial correctness.
- Provides variance analysis and month/year-end close reporting and monitoring, working capital monitoring and analysis, program financial forecasting and contract closeouts
- Perform Business Case analysis and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis in support of new business
- Leads cost strategy effort for proposals for competitive procurements
- Manage several direct reports and responsible for direct reports’ performance and provide guidance regarding career development plan
Required Education (including Major):
- 10+ years applicable work Financial Management and Programs Experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence senior leaders, team members
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment and lead teams to success
- Prior Finance leadership experience, proven experience effectively leading/managing/developing teams
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) concepts, related systems, and processes
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding disclosure statements and classifying tasks/activities by appropriate “color of money” – Direct, Overhead, Selling, Bid and Proposal (B&P), IRAD, and Capital
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated experience with SAP accounting system tools
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Budgeting and variance analysis skills
- Risk and Opportunity analysis skills
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- Must hold active clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree. Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.