***CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING***
Noncommissioned Officers Academy (NCOA) Instructor
The United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) at Fort Huachuca has a requirement for contractor instructors to support the Noncommissioned Officer Academy. The candidate shall provide full-time support in the areas of curriculum development, training, and course maintenance in all phases and modules of the Non-Commissioned Officer Academy. This support will include Military Intelligence (MI) Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and Career Management Field (CMF) training in support of the MI NCOA and USAICoE. These services will be provided to the intelligence staffs of Active Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard as well as to Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, Marines, and applicable civilian personnel and learning to operate in their designated Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) or Area of Concentration (AOC).
- The candidate will be required to provide instruction and student evaluations on Military Intelligence Noncommissioned Officer roles, responsibilities, and operations as part of the Military Intelligence Noncommissioned Officer Education System (NCOES).
- The candidate will be required to write/update lesson plans and produce instructional products pertinent to subjects taught in the 35G, 35N, 35S, 35Q or 35T MOSs at Advanced Leaders Course (ALC).
- The candidate will be required to maintain and update courseware as needed to ensure accuracy and relevancy of course material.
- The candidate will be required to provide competent and doctrinally correct training, instruction, exercise development, and student evaluations regarding roles, responsibilities, and operations relevant to the NCOA.
- The candidate will be required to teach course POI or modifications to the POI as directed by the course Cadre.
- The candidate will be required to enter/update lesson plans and/or other information into current Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) automated training databases as required.
- The candidate will be required to be available to work workdays, to include Saturdays, or evenings, including Field Training Exercises (FTX) or Situational Training Exercises (STX) as needed, on Ft Huachuca and surrounding area for a total of hours not to exceed the contracted number of hours.
- The candidate must have honorably served as a Senior Level NCO or Warrant Officer equivalent in one of the following MOSs: 35G, 35P, 35F, 35Q, 35S, 35N or 35T or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. government.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 year experience performing in the required MOS.
- The candidate must have practical experience applicable to training knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with senior grade positions in MOS 35G, 35P, 35F, 35Q, 35S, 35N or 35T. Senior NCO is described as Sergeant First Class (SFC) or higher.
- The candidate must have a valid Top Secret (TS)/SCI or interim TS security clearance when hired and be able to maintain this clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- The candidate must possess current experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense (DOD) Directives relating to Intelligence Operations.
- The candidate must have experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to Intelligence operations.
- It is preferred that the contractor have previous MOS-related experience in Operation IRAQI FREEDOM and/or Operation ENDURING FREEDOM and as an instructor in a TRADOC environment.
- It is preferred that candidate’s possess current applicable instructor qualifications (i.e. - Army Basic Instructor Course [ABIC], Instructor Training Course [ITC], and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC]) upon acceptance of employment as required.
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred for this position; however, additional experience in the absence of a bachelor’s degree will be considered.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.