The Cyber and Special Missions (CSM) Mission Area (MA) Technical Director (TD) is fully responsible for technology planning across the MA. The MATD role is focused on the front end of the business and is expected, together with his/her team, to bring forward the proposal winning technical solutions. Technology planning includes executable statement of needed technologies (KPMs, KPPs), leadership in acquiring those technologies, as well as communicating the resulting solutions in winning proposals.
The CSM MATD reports directly to the IIS TD, is a member of the IIS Technology Council and is a member of the CSM MA Leadership Team. Interpersonal and presentation skills must be excellent given the expected level and frequency of customer interaction. As the technical leader of CSM extensive knowledge of cyber capabilities, special missions tradecraft and customer plans are necessary. Intimate and current knowledge of the government customer base and knowledge of the applicable industry base (competimates and commercial technologies) is critical.
Specific duties and expectations include:
· Development of the CSM technical roadmap,
· Leadership in CR&D, IR&D and other means of technology acquisition
· Leadership of pursuit strategy development,
· Leadership and management of the Sub-MA Technical Directors and Mission Systems Engineers
· Support to Corporate activities such as Enterprise Campaigns, Core Research Projects and special tasks
· Development and use of the CODE Center
· Extensive travel as required including international travel
· Close collaboration with the CSM Business Development Executive and the CSM Program Engineer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.