Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
Location: Reston; Hours: Core: 9-3. Experience in an Agile environment, using JIRA project management software, with requirements management, familiarity with search and discovery technologies and user applications.
Customer seeks a Project Integrator to support its Lean Agile projects related to a search and discovery application. The candidate will work closely with SMEs to transform user needs and processes into requirements for system development. The Project Integrator will also play a key role in helping Mission and IT partners further refine or adjust the Lean-Agile partnership as necessary to facilitate effective and efficient processes. The person considered to fill this position should be self-starting, extremely organized, and capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple requirements and work to flexible priorities. This person needs to be a strong advocate for change management and able to help the team adopt new technologies.
• Serve as a requirements team touch point for coordinating with the development side.
• Demonstrated experience managing schedules, agendas, information materials.
• Ability to provide total system perspective including the technology understanding, dependencies and requirements.
• Work closely with mission sponsor to support, document and manage changes of multiple applications to include several high profile application systems.
• Strengthen collaboration and partnership between the Sponsor and its software development partner.
• Track action items, ensuring they are completed.
• Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment.
• Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software.
• Demonstrated experience with requirements management.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience in creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
• Demonstrated experience with supporting flagship level user application development.
• Demonstrated experience working effectively in a dynamic team environment and with technical and non-technical officers.
• Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, systems specifications, technical exchange, requirements generation, metrics and deployment decisions.
• Demonstrated familiarity with search and discovery technologies and user applications.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
• Demonstrated strong coordination and collaboration skills with ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries.
• Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.