General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Responsible for the planning, writing, development, and production of proposals.
1. Administers and coordinates the writing, research, design, development, and revision of proposals.
2. Serves as team leader for one or more sections of proposals (such as technical, management, cost, BOEs, resumes, past performance, etc.).
3. May manage smaller or less-complex proposals and re-competes.
4. May serve as Deputy Proposal Manager on larger proposals, interfacing directly with the Capture Manager in development of capture and win strategy as well as throughout proposal process.
5. Coordinates with functional areas and operations staff to collect data required for technical proposal development.
6. Develops format guidance and samples, in concert with Proposal Manager.
7. Analyzes RFP requirements, and develops RFP/Proposal cross-reference matrix.
8. Assists during final delivery checkout and in administration and operation of web-based collaborative tools for proposal development.
9. Writes, edits, and revises technical materials and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Proposals Analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
10-15 years of proposal preparation and analysis experience for a government contractor or equivalent technical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.