PC Refresh Technician (Job Number:441326)
SAIC is looking for PC Technician that is willing to travel OCONUS at various Navy Bases (Far East, Middle East and Europe) to implement replacement PCs, deploy mission critical software, messaging and command data to new hardware equipment. PC Technician candidate must possesses an excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. These positions are contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for the staging, imaging, and deployment of new desktop/laptop machines and migration of user data.
• Utilize SCCM 2012 and Orchestrator RunBooks to image and push applications packages to new workstations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
• Perform asset management for site-specific properties, including custody transfer, daily status report and tracking of assets using Microsoft Access database.
• Must be able to carry over 15 pounds.
• Manage trouble tickets. This includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status
• 75%+ Travel OCONUS (Far East, Middle East and Europe)
• Active Secret clearance is required.
• At least 2-3 years of previous experience working as a PC Technician.
• Required certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II (CompTIA Security+, and Microsoft Windows 7/10 or Server 2012/2016 certifications).
• Preferred Education: Associate Degree in Information System/Computer Science or a related field.
• Preferred Experience:
- LAN network experience.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft SCCM.
- Microsoft Access.
- Powershell scripting.
. SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 23, 2018, 7:07:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 75% of the time
Shift: Day Job