full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Jive Engineer to join our team in the Herndon, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, integrate, and deploy new web collaboration capabilities on the new network.
• Support web collaboration customers and other future web collaboration systems.
• Identify and implement new enterprise collaboration capabilities and offerings in line with the Sponsor's strategic direction for
• Support project management through estimating project effort and duration using the agile software methodology.
• Analyze, comprehend, and put to action - complex system requirements.
• Translate detailed design into computer software.
• Deploy COTS and GOTS packages. Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
• Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
• Demonstrated experience as a developer for Jive.
• Skills on coding C# solutions that interact with the Jive object model.
• Demonstrated current development experience with Web services, including SOAP, REST, and XML.
• Demonstrated experience with integration of Jive with other platforms or services.
• Demonstrated experience with developing Jive custom lists,content types, workflows, etc.
• Demonstrated experience or a strong understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure, knowledge of the Project Management principles, project management processes and methodologies.
• Familiarity with Unix or Linux OS used for AWS Cloud Services.
• Familiarity with AWS Cloud Services.
• Note for all required skills: In absence of Jive specific experience, must have demonstrated the ability to learn to collaboration systems quickly and able deploy and develop against them.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph