full-time employee contract
At ManTech, our Intelligence Analysts will have the opportunity to work on-site with the customer to provide intelligence data and analysis as required to support engagement-, mission-, and campaign-level analyses in support of force structure decision makers.
Your general duties would include:
- Support force structure and capability analyses efforts.
o Research and provide detailed intelligence sufficient for modelers to represent red and grey weapon systems and components in simulations
o Provide sufficient detail for engagement-, mission-, and campaign-level modeling
o Provide information on adversary tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) so that they can be accurately modeled.
o Provide targeting data to support scenario development and weapon selection decisions.
o Brief on current intel and scientific and technical intel (S&TI) to keep customer personnel current
- Keep modeling and simulation scenarios current and synchronized with OSD planning scenarios.
o Collect and keep current MSFDs and other Order of Battle documents to keep customer scenarios current.
o Analyze scenario outputs to ensure they are consistent with current and projected enemy capabilities.
o Assist various model and simulation analysts with correcting scenarios when necessary.
- Lead analytic studies where required.
o Assist with other force structure analyses approaches, as required.
o Create analyses reports and briefings, as required.
o Present those results up the customer chain-of-command, and to interested outside parties where required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience and five to seven years of related experience or Master's degree and three to five years of related experience.
2. Operations Research (OR) Degree desired.
3. Previous US Military Intelligence work highly desired
4. Modeling and Simulation (M&S) analysis experience desired.
5. Knowledge and/or experience in Air Force and/or Navy Air-to-Air and/or Air-to-Surface operations is desired.
7. A current Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret (current Top Secret highly desired).
Requires Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent, seven to nine years of related experience, or Master’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent, five to seven years of related experience, and proficiency in the use of computer-spread sheets, databases and other related tools.