full-time employee contract
Overall manager for the contractor effort who will serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer Representative, and is responsible for managing scope, budget, schedule and performance.
Provides direction, prioritization, coordination, and conflict resolution. Senior-level program manager with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of technical and technical support staff for Government customers in the information technology domain.
Provides support for engagement coordination duties such as maintaining time reports; generating and reconciling invoices; preparing burn reports, cost estimates, contract modifications, project schedules, and other deliverables as needed and as required.
Serves as a member of various task management teams and applies a comprehensive and in-depth working knowledge of financial/business concepts and contract management practices. This position will also be responsible for providing training to users and documenting the procedures for using any applications developed.
• Master’s degree in any technology related field.
• Minimum of five years of intensive and progressive experience working in IT or engineering industries.
• Demonstrated ability managing at least 10 or more IT professionals in diverse locations and with duties commensurate to those defined in this PWS.
• Greater than one year managing complex organizations of which he/she had total responsibility for the financial success of the organizational unit.
• Demonstrated project and risk management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers, and managers with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
• PM must have working knowledge of Federal acquisition laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Skilled in the ability to write SQL queries to verify/retrieve data, conduct reactive and proactive cyber analysis, review intelligence reporting and add data elements to portal, review and categorize portal data for monthly reports, oversee programmer development of new capabilities, guide and oversee maintenance of existing capabilities.
• Position requires Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
• This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS SCI) clearance level at contract start.