Raytheon is seeking a program management, planning & scheduling professional to join the SAS Planning & Scheduling Department. This position is for a Program Planner within Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems in Goleta, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Ensuring compliance with governmental and customer requirements.
- Development of a DID and DCMA compliant Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that achieves necessary cost and schedule integration.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to assist in ensuring that programs meet or exceed schedule commitments.
- Participate in the preparation of schedules for all contract work and perform and/or assist in analyses such as critical path, schedule risk and variance analysis.
- Incorporate contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management, or Program Planning and Scheduling
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working in a team oriented environment
- Professional experience using software designed for creating and maintaining industry related schedules. (MS Project, Primavera, OpenPlan, or similar scheduling software)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
Knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
Ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
Ability to deliver customer focused solutionsRequired Education:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field of studyThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.