Manager II Systems Engineering (CD97/G10)
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional Cyber Security organization? Raytheon Cyber Solutions was created to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
Successful candidate will perform line management of a section of multi-disciplinary system integrity engineers within the department, with the primary responsibility of ensuring that each employee has suitable work assignments and opportunities for growth and advancement. Section Management duties include performance development and appraisal, salary and manpower planning and ensuring adherence to company policies. Candidate will contribute significantly to the technical oversight of employees in support of their work assignments, and will also provide Systems Integrity subject matter expertise in direct support of program efforts, internal research and development, cross-business initiatives, and business development activities. The candidate will be an integral part of the SADID-CSI team and will also be involved in development, integration, test and user support.
This department aligns with Raytheon and Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) overall strategy to Extend Branded Solutions Globally by expanding strategic relationships and growth opportunities. As a result, Cyber Security is embedded into our major strategic programs, key pursuits, and product solutions. The Raytheon IDS - Cyber Solutions and Integration Department (CSI) Department is within the Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID).
· Minimum 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
· Experience leading teams (such as IPT/CPTs)
· Experience with Cybersecurity or Anti-Tamper Techniques, implementations, and US Government System Security guidelines and provisions.
· Technical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of CSI related initiatives, programs and proposals.
· Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
· Experience creating and delivering both informational and technical briefings
· Experience Mentoring, team building, and teaching technical IA/AT related skills to facilitate knowledge transfer
· Prior experience in functional or program leadership role
· Strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
· Experience interfacing with senior program and functional management
· Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives
· Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
· Knowledge of DoD Exportability/Releasability Requirements
· Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39, including in-depth understanding of balancing risk across the System Security Engineering Discipline and domain areas.
· Experience with COTS secure products
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field (Master’s Degree Preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.