Raytheon Solipsys is an industry leader in the development of integrated C4I Network Centric Warfare solutions for both the Domestic and International DoD. This position will be engaged with exciting and innovative advancements in Multi-Sensor and Information Fusion, Networked Situational Awareness, and Visualization technologies at our Fulton, Maryland office (in Maple Lawn).
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to serve as a subject matter expert in Software Testing, Training and Customer Field support, who is talented, highly motivated, has a passion for finding innovative solutions to problems, and committed to quality, to join our team. You will work with great people who enjoy what they do! Our 9/80 work schedule offers flexibility to help successfully balance the work/life commitments.
Key areas of responsibility will include: Performing requirements verification testing of the software products to confirm new features are incorporated, and traveling to domestic and international customer sites and serving as a subject matter expert supporting the design of the Human Machine Interface for our products.
This position can be a salary grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Minimum 8 years experience including experience as a US Military C2 Operations Specialist performing as a tactical operator and managing situational awareness or performing air control, air traffic operations or maritime operations.
- Experience in both developing and performing training for the use of US Military C2 Operations software, or other relevant technical experience.
- This position requires an Active US TOP SECRET/ Active SCI US Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
- B.S./B.A. degree in STEM related field.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others. What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Previous experience operating C2 software with sensors or tactical data links (i.e. Link 16, CEC) with emphasis on track management function.
- Strong aptitude in Human Factors Engineering, especially in the development of effective and efficient operator controls for C2 software.
- Previous experience using Solipsys products such as BC3, Zeus, Tactical Display Framework (TDF) and Multi Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT).
- Previous experience with MQ-1 and MQ-9 Remotely Piloted Aircraft tactical operations.
- Adept at communicating (verbal and written) with all levels within and outside the company, ability to prepare and deliver presentations/summaries which appropriately address the intended audience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working as part of a team.
- Strong ability to work with standard MS Office product suite applications.
- Willingness for occasional domestic and international travel (15%).
- Working knowledge of Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of Java Software.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.