The F-15 Finance Team in El Segundo, CA is seeking a highly motivated Business Manager join the Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) Mission Area of Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division. The Business Manager will be responsible for managing the financial performance of the F-15 production programs with $280M of annual revenue. The Manager will lead, motivate and develop an organization of 11 people.
This position requires proactive leadership and significant interaction with Program Directors, Program Managers, Forest Operations, Supply Chain and customer representatives to ensure alignment regarding strategy, operating and financial objectives. The Business Manager is a strategic business partner to various functional teams and works in collaboration on the successful execution on production programs, capture/execution of proposals, Gate reviews, contract negotiations, financial reporting and EACs.
The selected candidate must be able to work under deadlines and constraints as well as have the ability to multitask across a variety of programs. This position requires the ability to provide top level program planning and control guidance as well as the ability to summarize, package, and present information to all levels of management. As a strategic business partner, the successful candidate will collaborate with the Production Director and the F-15 Finance lead as well as other functional leads to ensure the successful execution of quarterly EACs, monthly Operating Reviews, as well as AOP forecasting.
Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures strong financial controls
- Responsible for Quarterly EAC development and review process to ensure compliant and accurate EACs
- Responsible for the financial integration of Supply Chain, Forest Ops, Engineering and Program management
- Responsible for preparing monthly operating reviews, EACs, financial overviews and other reporting activities as required
- Responsible for SAP Earned Value (EV) Reporting
- Create and maintain EV artifacts including Control Account Document, Secondary Work Authorizations, WBS Dictionary, Program Log and Responsibility Accountability Matrix
- Leads planning and forecasting processes for Production programs
- Serve as the Lead for the development of the Production programs five year strategic and annual operating plans and related analysis
- Support the monthly closing process, provide variance analysis and work within the business and with S3 Finance Team.
- Provide cost, schedule, financial analysis/reporting, reporting, monitoring, and analysis support to the Production Director, utilizing standard company tools, and in compliance with standard processes
- Reviews financial reports, presentations and bids for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides variance analysis and month/year-end close reporting and monitoring, working capital monitoring and analysis, program financial forecasting and contract closeouts
- Perform Business Case analysis and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis in support of new business
- Leads cost strategy effort for proposals for competitive procurements
- Manage several direct reports and responsible for direct reports’ performance and provide guidance regarding career development plan
- Minimum of 10 years applicable work experience in Financial Management and Programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence senior leaders, team members
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment and lead teams to success
- Prior Finance leadership experience, proven experience effectively leading/managing/developing teams
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) concepts, related systems, and processes
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding disclosure statements and classifying tasks/activities by appropriate “color of money” – Direct, Overhead, Selling, Bid and Proposal (B&P), IRAD, and Capital
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated experience with SAP accounting system tools
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Budgeting and variance analysis skills
- Risk and Opportunity analysis skills
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
Bachelor’s degree. Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred. 126540
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.