Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) IT team is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join our Classified IT support team in Largo, Florida.
The candidate is responsible for effective support, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of system hardware and software related to Windows infrastructure for classified information systems and SIPRNet secure communication network.
The duties will include, but is not limited to tasks like the following:
- Maintain a SIPRNet secure communications network including computing hardware, software, and applications
- Provide computing support to classified programs in Windows desktop and server environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to software and hardware
- Perform data backup and restoration
- Assist in designing, implementing and supporting Windows environment.
The candidate is expected to work well under general direction. The candidate is expected to be self-directed, able to prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving, verbal and communication skills, customer focused, and organized.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs Secret clearance as of day one of employment.Required Skills
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret clearance required
- Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
- Experience with supporting NIPRNet/SIPRNet or technologies related to this job description
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- VMWare VSphere (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) administration and support
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and threat mitigation technologies
- Strong understanding of server backup
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer interaction skills with users of all levels
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Minimum Education Required
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Experience with Splunk, Centrify, and PowerShell
- UNIX/Linux Systems Administration
- Storage Experience with Net App
- Cloud computing service provisioning (e.g. Amazon Web Service, Azure, etc)
- Infrastructure as Code experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Automation via scripting (e.g. Ruby, Perl, Erlang, Python, PowerShell, etc)
- Security+ certification
: Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math and 4 years relevant experience
or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree in a STEM related field, 12 years of relevant experience 126493
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.