Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
This position serves as a member of a Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) team with a focus on the left side of the engineering V (i.e. requirements review, readiness review, user/factory collaboration, integration, and test) for transition of mission applications into an operational environment spanning multiple sites. The Systems Engineer (SE) will be required to work independently, or as part of a team, providing systems engineering and integration support to assess, plan, coordinate, schedule and assist with executing projects from inception through system transition. A key purpose of this position is to assist the government in making informed decisions regarding the installation, integration checkout and test of operational system modifications and upgrades. Regular interaction is required with adjacent SE&I contracts and other customer groups to achieve a common goal.
Minimum 4-8 years related experience providing systems engineering integration support to operational elements of mission applications to include:
• Systems installation, integration and test
• Support to field tests, studies and evaluations
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in multi-contractor teams
• Strong Systems Engineering and problem solving skills in a team environment
• Experience preparing and presenting written & oral reports and briefings
• Self-starter who is able to complete tasks as set forth by their direct technical leadership with minimal intervention
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Working at a customer facility and with the customer daily requires good communication skills and the ability to multi-task efforts based on a dynamic environment and changing priorities.
• This position requires exceptional communication skills in order for the effective and accurate exchange of information across a multi-location enterprise, with Customer visibility into Systems Engineering activities.
Current TS/SCI with CI poly required.
• Experience with MSOffice suite of tools (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
• Familiarity with NSIS
• Evidence of strong teammate and customer relationships
• Experience working across team boundaries
• Six Sigma Certification
• Systems Engineering Certification (ITIL, INCOSE, etc.)
Required Education (including Major)
Candidate possess a bachelor’s degree in a related technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Systems Engineering), or 8-10 years equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
Selected applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Current TS/SCI with CI poly required.
This position requires a U.S. Person. 126244
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.