Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a consolidation of mission application development contracts for the mission space in support of customer objectives.
Raytheon CSM is seeking a Software Engineer to provide core capabilities in supporting the customer’s Mission execution. This role will entail the development of software and full product solutions that can integrate with hardware components. The contractor shall design, develop, and test the software at the product level to ensure all product, thread, and system-of-systems requirements are met and to ensure the product can easily be operated and maintained once placed in production. The contractor shall also analyze, troubleshoot and enhance software items.
Analyze user’s requirements and high level system architectures to develop product, thread, and system-of-systems requirements specifications.
In performing software development work, the contractor shall leverage Government-defined processes (e.g. OS Software Release Model, software development plan and Confluence), and shall perform such work in accordance with a tailored agile, test-driven development methodology (e.g. DEVOPS, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environment) to ensure developed components shall meet the needs of the end user.
Develop and maintain software solutions using industry’s software engineering best practices in the modern software languages, technologies and environments required
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI is required)
- Experience and/or technical understanding of customer mission space
- Frameworks, life-cycle management, and development tools: Hibernate, SpringBoot, ExtJS, AngularJS, Ansible, Swagger, Git, Subversion, Maven, Gradle, Nexus, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA, Bitbucket. Jenkins, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube, Ext-Js, JQuery, and D3.js - - Cloud technologies: Pig, Hive, Apache Spark, Storm, HBase, Hadoop Distributed File System, and MapReduce
- Open-source virtual machines and Cloud-based systems: OpenStack, OpenShift, Rancher, Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon Web Services
- Application servers: Node.js, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Glassfish, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
- (U) Data environments: Oracle, Sybase, PostGreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Splunk, and Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana (ELK), and Neo4j
- Operating system environments: Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Scripting Languages: PHP and Perl
- Software requirements management: Atlassian Suite, EPICS, Story Board
8+ years of related professional experience
TBD but possibly DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II, or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment
Bachelors Degree required in related discipline or direct related experience in lieu of degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.