General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Paints, stains, enamels, varnishes, lacquers and redecorates interior and exterior surfaces.
1. Paints, stains, enamels, varnishes, lacquers and redecorates interior and exterior surfaces.
2. Mixes paint and matches colors to achieve desired color.
3. Uses cloth, brushes, sprayer, roller, and/or sponges to apply paint or other coatings.
4. Removes old finish using scrapers, chemical compounds or a blowtorch.
5. Provides training and work leadership to less-experienced painters.
6. May have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May fill nail holes, joints and cracks in walls with plaster or other filler.
8. May replace door or window glass.
9. Requisitions new painting supplies and equipment.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
3-5 years of related painting experience.
SSPC C-12/C-14 Cert.
Experienced with HVLP Spraying and Airless Spray applications.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.