Subcontracts Analyst (Job Number:441343)
SAIC is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontract Analyst. Support will be provided in support of SAIC’s AMCOM and OASIS contract vehicles. The position is located in Huntsville, AL.
• Develops, negotiates and administers subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant subcontract agreements of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
• Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
• Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
• Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal/solicitations.
• Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
• Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate complexity supplier proposals.
• Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
• Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years or more of related experience. Will consider related years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
• Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation a plus.
• CPSR Audit requirements, Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job