Cyber Security Analyst Sr (Job Number:441260)
- SAIC is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to utilize COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions. Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6/3), and makes recommendations on process tailoring.
- Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
- Periodically conducts a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- May support cyber metrics development, maintenance and reporting.
- May provide briefings to senior staff.
- Join SAIC and grow your career in critical areas of systems integration, research and development, and space operations at the USAF Research and Development Space and Missile Operations program.
- Conduct C&A planning activities necessary to obtain and retain timely accreditation/certification of integrated capability.
- (Other job specific responsibilities detailed in summary section above).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and five (5) years or more or closely-related discipline required.
- Masters and (3) years or more related experience.
- PhD and 0 years experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 compliance (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent) may be required for this position.
- Have complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- Have general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establish goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Provide direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Review work with management to measure whether objectives have been met.
- Experience with ACAS, SolarWinds, Security Control Assessments, and Risk Management Framework.
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors. Vendors/Tools/Management Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- VMware vRealize Operations.
- Eclipse IDE.
- Information Technology.
- Cyber Security.
- Cloud architecture.
- Concept of operations formulation.
- Analysis and engineering.
- System architecting.
- Hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- System analysis and design.
- Interface and data architectures.
- Systems integration.
- Fabric switches.
- Intrusion detection systems.
- Software data centers.
- Antenna systems.
- Ground support equipment.
- DoD Top Secret / SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job