Procurement Coordinator (Job Number:441344)
SAIC is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team. Candidates shall be organized and detail oriented with the capacity to perform in a high paced, team environment. The position is located in Huntsville, AL
• Assists procurement department by processing invoices, creating modifications to existing subcontract agreements, and other general duties as needed/assigned.
• Supports internal and external audits and requests for information.
• Assist with and monitors financial reporting to keep procurement team informed of program needs.
• Works under direction of senior procurement staff for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Keeps procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
• Regularly interacts with internal customers (e.g. project management, program control, procurement) regarding issue resolution and status of assigned area of responsibility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma and 1+ years of experience supporting in an administrative capacity.
• High degree of organization is required as candidate must be able to understand and organize competing priorities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
• Solid oral and written communication skills are required.
• CPSR Audit requirements, Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System.
• Associate’s Degree preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 6:36:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job