Subcontracts Principal Analyst (Job Number:441290)
SAIC is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontracts Principal Analyst. The position is located in Lanham, MD.
• Developing, negotiating and administering more complex purchase orders and subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant purchase orders/subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
• Ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
• Responsible for direction, leadership, training, and may supervise and serve as a mentor for less experienced staff.
• Contributes to the development and attainment of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Regularly Interacts with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers. May interact with senior management.
• May recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
• Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility and acts as staff expert for company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements for all procurement contract activities.
• Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
• Regularly interacts with other procurement organization staff, customers, management (at all levels) and members of functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree (in Business Administration or related field) and 10 years related experience. Will consider related years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
• Must have experience analyzing proposals for all areas of compliance cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.)
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust Designation.
• Experience with Costpoint a plus.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-LANHAM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job