Cyber Security Analyst Principal (Job Number:441257)
- SAIC is currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst Principal to utilize COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions. Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6/3), and makes recommendations on process tailoring.
- Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre- test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
- Periodically conducts a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- May support cyber metrics development, maintenance and reporting.
- May provide briefings to senior staff.
- Join SAIC and grow your career in critical areas of systems integration, research and development, and space operations at the USAF Research and Development Space and Missile Operations program.
- Execution of the RMF steps leading up to authorization within government approvals needed for ATO and ATC, specifically system categorization, security control selection, Implementation, and assessment.
- Planning, design and implementation of requisite security control monitoring to include continuous security monitoring elements.
- Security Control Assessments, Risk Management Framework.
- ASAS Scanning.
- Update and Manage the Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely-related discipline required. Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 compliance (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent) may be required for this position.
- Maintain frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establish goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Review work with supervisor/lead to measure meeting objectives.
- Direct established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- VMware vRealize Operations.
- Eclipse IDE.
- Information Technology.
- Cyber Security
- ASAC Scanning
- Security Control Assessments
- POA&M Management
- Cloud architecture
- Concept of operations formulation
- Analysis and engineering
- System architecting
- Hardware and software or engineering specifications
- System analysis and design
- Interface and data architectures
- Systems integration
- Fabric switches
- Intrusion detection systems
- Software data centers
- Antenna systems
- Ground support equipment
- DoD Top Secret / SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job