Spacecraft Installation & Test (I&T) (Job Number:441127)
- SAIC requires an engineer with technical expertise in spacecraft engineering.
- The selected candidate will be an integral participant in spacecraft requirements development, design analysis, and verification.
- Candidate should be familiar with design & integration of satellite buses.
- SAIC is seeking a I&T Engineer familiar with space systems.
- The successful candidate will provide direct support for major program acquisitions.
- Activities leverage on an understanding of full life cycle systems support, from procurement to launch, including requirements analysis, requirements tracking, system design and development through system test, delivery, installation and sell-off, and focuses on hardware development, testing, analysis and requirements verification.
- Providing feedback on status, process improvements, recommendations on best way forward; participation in document reviews (test procedures, design, management, integration & installation plans; performing requirements verification and tracking.
- Small Sat experience is desired.
- Provide technical evaluations of efforts in contractor Engineering Change proposals (ECPs).
- Advise and mentor junior USG personnel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 9+ yrs experience or Masters and 7+ or PhD and 4+ yrs exp
- TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job