Systems Administrator - Active Directory (Job Number:441307)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Systems Administrator – Active Directory POSITION SUMMARY: We have a career opening for an Active Directory System Administrator at Fort Carson, Colorado. The System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining physical/virtual Microsoft based servers in support of business processing requirements. Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Conducts routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in a team environment.
- The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
- Administer and configure Microsoft’s Active Directory Services at an enterprise level.
- Administer and configure Microsoft’s DNS services at an enterprise level.
- Administer and configure Microsoft’s Group Policy at an enterprise level.
- Create, execute and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Create, execute and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Must be a self- starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years as a Systems Administrator (Microsoft).
- Experience maintaining Microsoft’s Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy services at an enterprise level
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2
- Level II DoD 8570 certification:
- Comptia Security+ CE
- Microsoft Certification in either Microsoft Windows 2008 or 2012 server technologies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Level III DoD 8570 Certification
Clearance Level Must Possess:
Potential for Teleworking:
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 3:19:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-FORT CARSON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job