full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Cyber Defense UI Engineer in the Herndon, Virginia area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing, building, and maintaining user interfaces for big data solutions on an enterprise-wide, high visibility, resilient and available data platform
• Creating and implementing custom visualizations in frameworks like D3
• Maintaining code and related documentation in appropriate configuration management repositories
• Briefing projects and designs as required (engineering review boards, management meetings, etc.)
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
• Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience plus minimum 10 years of experience is required
• Ability to design and implement custom visualizations in frameworks like D3
• Most be able to leverage modern web frameworks such as Angular, Vue, or React
• Experience operating in Agile or Kanban environments a must
• Prior development experience on Linux platforms a must
• Excellent problem solving skills a must
• Excellent verbal and written skills a must
• Understands RESTful API best practices and implementation and can either build or interact with RESTful web services
• Ability to write RESTful interfaces is highly desired