SAS SCM is looking for an experienced, Material Program Management to lead the Special Mission Aircraft (SMA) product line of the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISRS) mission area located in McKinney Texas associated. This leadership role will be critical to the success of the SMA product line, and the individual will be on both the SMA Leadership team and the ISRS Material Program Management Leadership team. This individual will lead the SMA Material Program Management (MPM) team and will provide SCM expertise and direction to the MPM team members as well as the SMA Leadership Team. This role also requires support of pursuits for international SMA programs. This Sr. Manager will also advise the SCM Director for ISRS and Product Line Directors on material strategies, plans, AOP performance and supplier risk management activities. The position requires an individual who will be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of ISRS, SMA, its programs, and the SMA LT.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to leading a team in:
- All Supply Chain content through all phases of IPDS
- Supply Chain leadership and monitoring of performance to ensure cost, schedule, delivery and quality requirements are met, including weekly reporting at the Director level.
- Responsible to the customer and program management to meet all material contract objectives (technical, cost, schedule)
- Develop and lead supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and basis of estimates that match the PTW strategies
- Reporting, tracking, and managing of an integrated product team and/or program responsible for the delivery of procured material from the suppliers, through external testing, and shipment to its contractual destination
- Resolves material shipment and/or data issues with the program office and customer
- Works collaboratively with all other functions to ensure that cost estimates and EACs are accurate, processes are being followed, and staffing is appropriate for execution.
- Conducts material contract closure activity alongside Contracts and Program Office
- Establishes material priorities across the IPT and/or program
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Experience with international direct commercial sales or foreign military sales
- 12 Years of Supply Chain, Program Management experience.
- Global sourcing experience
- Experience working development or transition to production programs
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience with developing and analyzing performance metrics as well as experience proactively addressing associated program and functional issues.
- Experience with negotiations
- Experience leading and resolving conflict within a matrix environment
- Experience with Subcontracts Management and EXIM processes
- Experience with SAP
- EVMS Certified
- Front Line Leadership / Management of Direct Reports
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist/Six Sigma Green Belt qualified or its equivalent
- Technical knowledge of Aircraft Modification, Ground and Mission equipment as well as knowledge of operational and manufacturing processes (assembly, integration, and test)
- Certified Material Program Manager, Program management certification or equivalent
- Supply Chain Leadership of a major competitive proposal and/or demonstrated experience executing a material program strategy to reduce cost including the use of ESPX
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, Finance or OperationsDesired Education:
M.B.A. or M.S. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related Field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.