As a member of the Advanced Early Warning Reconnaissance Systems (AEWRS) Finance Team, the selected individual will provide financial support to a program within the AEWRS product line. The primary responsibility will involve partnering with Program Managers, Integrated Product Team Leaders, Control Account Managers and Material Program Managers in the reporting and analysis of financials and Earned Value. This is an excellent early-career opportunity; scope of work will include program planning and controls, earned value reporting, financial planning & analysis, and EAC development. Other duties will include trend analysis, variance analysis, material analysis, analysis of factory performance metrics in the APEX PRISM system, and other special financial and business assignments as required.
This position will also be required to mature into an understanding and integration of program analysis and the financial metrics of bookings, sales, profit and cash flow as well as assisting responsible management to convey positive and negative variance analysis to leadership with corrective action planning.
- Develop, Compile and analyze EAC data and variance analysis for all program labor and non-labor cost elements including Supply Chain and Operations
- Develop, Compile and analyze monthly Earned Value for all program cost elements including Supply Chain and Operations
- Develop, Compile and analyze weekly and monthly financial planning metrics of bookings, sales, profit and cash flow and the applicable variance analysis
- Support AOP and 5 year processes from a grassroots perspective of trending and forecasting to a determination of ranges of risk and opportunity
- Develop/Identify problems with creative analysis and promoting recommendations related to cost reduction opportunities through financial analysis to ensure program performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the forecast accuracy and timeliness of all financial reports and analysis for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 2 years related finance work experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, prioritize and work within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong, creative and analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that result in recommendations
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools; and independently create and accurately analyze cost data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project).
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Self-starter with organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision or as a member of a finance/business team
- Willingness to take on new tasks and additional challenges
- Manufacturing and SCM process knowledge
- Working knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and related financial systems
- Working knowledge of FP&A processes such as sales forecasting
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic environment
- The willingness to team, learn, and mature in an environment of trust and respect
- Experience with SAP
- Working knowledge of proposal preparation and ACES
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.