Raytheon IIS is seeking a Principal Material Program Manager (MPM), to be responsible for providing Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) solutions across the FAA Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) Program.
This individual will be responsible for supporting Program Supply Chain Management (PSCM) areas within the Air Traffic Systems sub mission area of Raytheon Intelligence Information and Services, with emphasis on the FAA STARS Program. In this role you will work closely with all supply chain functions and will report on and monitor Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to program placement plans, outstanding requisitions, open purchase orders and deliverable materials and values, supplier On Time Delivery and past due dollars. You will support material sales forecasting including supplier follow up as required to insure forecast accuracy and financial commitments are met and will validate as required Supply Chain EAC inputs for any assigned program. Additionally, as required, you will support the development of customer proposals including insuring that required supporting proposals are obtained. This position will be based out of Burlington, MA.
This position serves as the liaison between Supply Chain and the program IPT. Creates, manages and executes material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure. Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material forecasts, etc.); overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flowthrough requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc. The MPM may act as the Control Account Manager (CAM). Working at the front end of the business, the MPM identifies and secures Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and manages the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the supply chain interface to the program and aligning Integrated Supply Chain resources and solutions with the business needs
- Ensure timely issue resolution for program requirements and issues
- RepresentSupply Chain and providing input at gate reviews, EAC reviews, program reviews, and risk and opportunity management.
- Perform supplier management, including forecasting, cost/schedule and quality management performance metrics, supplier assessments, sourcing strategies and proposal activity.
- Develop and maintain a Material Program Plan (MPP) and provide support across the Supply Chain development, production and sustainment lifecycle.
- Use of Raytheon Six Sigma and critical thinking skills to propose sound and innovative business solutions to increase operational efficiencies to insure business area and program success.
- Accountable for closeout of contractual obligations (e.g. deliveries and open commitments)
- Drive cross functional engagements and collaborate with the program team
- Accountable for cost, schedule, quality and technical performance of subcontracted or Inter-Organization Transfer services and productions and effective integration within the program
- Communicate effectively and routinely on Integrated Supply Chain performance to the ISC function and to the program team
- Represent the suppliers within Raytheon and ensuring effective supplier execution in alignment with program reviews
- Possess and apply knowledge of IPDS supply chain processes and related systems, subcontract management, logistics, and asset management
- Possess and apply knowledge of the Enterprise Subcontract Process Excellence (ESPX) process
- Track, enter an,d report, status of purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- 4+ years of Supply Chain Management experience
- Experience utilizing an MRP or ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience leading or participating in cross–functional teams.
Required Education (including Major):
- Significant experience in Quality, Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Program or Project Management
- Possess strong analytical, communication and teaming skills.
- Experience with EVMS or budget or financial management skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, PDM or other engineering product data management systems, and PRISM or other SAP MRP/ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with geographically dispersed, cross-function team members
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner, including exercising judgment in complex or ambiguous scenarios
- Existing Raytheon Material Program Management certification required within one year in role certification
- International Direct Commercial Sale experience
- Knowledge and experience with U.S. Government regulations and Public Laws as they pertain to doing business with foreign companies
- Experience in the production and support phase of the program lifecycle
- Experience with Export/Import policy
- Raytheon Material Program Management certification required within one year in role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.