General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Position is in support of Naval Air Systems Command, PMA-207 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program. Will provide direct support to the Kuwait KC-130J Program Manager (PM), Deputy PM, and Deputy Assistant Program Manager for Logistics (DAPML).
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of program requirements.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May assist in business development activities.
7. Draft program correspondense and handle the administration of letters for signature and filing.
8. Draft meeting minutes for Integrated Product Team (IPT) .
9. Assists with maintaining appropriate records and prepares reports for the program office.
10. Assists in maintaining the Kuwait Program Management Database and monitors all Government and Contractor equipment.
11. Researches and identifies alternate sources for material procurements for program office. Liaisons with suppliers and equipment manufacturers as required.
12. Develops slide presentations for Program & Logistics Management Meetings.
13. Participates in special projects as required. Some travel internationally may be required.
14. Develops logistics and acquisition plans.
15. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
16. Opportunity to learn logistics and foreign military sales.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.