full-time employee contract
ManTech is looking for Senior Task Supervisor with strong technical and communication skills to provide support to a wide array of customers as part of a complex team of multiple contractors and government personnel. Must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced rapidly evolving environment.
As Task Supervisor you will be responsible for the day to day progress of high profile small team responsible for helping the customer move to the next generation of services provided to their end users.
The Task Supervisor will be responsible for executing the project processes and communication plan, updating Jira, and coordinating team activities. You will participate in regular status meetings with the customer and ManTech management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• The task supervisor will also be responsible for providing backend technical and logistical support to the teams out in the field.
• Must be able to communicate with non-technical personnel to explain the process and keep stakeholders informed of the status. This includes execution of the communication plan which will require travel at times.
• As part of the project the team will perform full lifecycle management of hardware.
• Deploy and decommission equipment as required.
• Perform site surveys to assess and document current site network configuration and user requirements.
• Analyze and develop new hardware requirements and prepare specifications for hardware acquisitions.
• Direct and lead preparation of deployment plans and site installation Technical Design Packages.
• Develop hardware installation schedules. Mobilize installation team.
• Direct and lead preparation of drawings documenting configuration changes at each site.
• Prepare site installation and test reports.
• Coordinate post installation operations and maintenance support.
• Experience with KG-175, CISCO routing and switching equipment, CISCO VoIP, CISCO VTC, networked printers, Windows OS, and PC hardware needed.
• IAT-II or Sec+
• MCP or CCNA
• Nice to have: ITIL Foundations; Jira experience
• Ability to pass CI poly
• Location: Alexandria/Arlington (AKA Mark Center)